Thursday, December 14, 2023

Never forget your first company

 ๐Ÿ˜‡ This a grateful note


Unicorn Solutions (Pvt) Ltd ๐Ÿฆ„, a Norway-based tech company, is neither a large organization nor a small one. It is a place where talented individuals develop tech solutions for credit management.

I still remember the first day I went there. I was a bit nervous, as one might expect on the first day at a new office. It was definitely something new. We had the opportunity to meet some people and attend technical sessions on the first day to understand the domain and our specific project.

From the next day, we were given resources to help us familiarize ourselves with the new tech stack. After the first week, our team lead assigned us small tasks related to documentation and minor bugs in the backend application. We smoothly transitioned into the project work.

I got the chance to do a demonstration for the whole company. I was able to share my knowledge with my team when they encountered difficulties, and I conducted knowledge transfer (KT) sessions for a new intern who joined our team about a month later. Experiencing real teamwork in an industry environment greatly enhanced my soft skills.

The flexibility provided by Unicorn Solutions should be admired. The lunch hour, often spent playing Carrom, was quite fun.

All the fun activities and organized functions are superb and should be admired.

After completing the internship at Unicorn, we had a break for about two months. We then rejoined as part-time employees. Now, as we near the end of our project and prepare to graduate and transition into permanent job roles, our time at Unicorn is coming to an end.


Skills: Technical(React, Redux, .NET Core, MongoDB, Azure, Machine Learning, Python, Flask, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence) Soft skills(Communication, Team work, Problem-solving, Critical-thinking)

---

This is an improved version of my writing by my partner ChatGPT ๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last days of Uni life...

I can clearly remember the day the A/L results were released. I had one B pass, and it was for physics. However, my district rank was 25, wh...