Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Once you visit Apeksha ...

Today I arrived to Apeksha even before my parents, I just love this place.

Not because of anything, but...

I like noticing people without any judgment.

I like to see how parents are looked after by their children.

I like to see how parents fight against cancer with their children.

I like to watch small children playing and dancing around like nothing matters.

I like to hear how doctors and nurses talk to these people with affection.

I like to hear the voice of that old lady who sings every evening at the radiotherapy unit.

I like to appreciate very humble wealthy ladies who offer food in clinics.

Specially... I like to see people who are trying even though it's damn hard.


Once you visit this place, you become a completely different person with a completely different perspective on life. 🖤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last days of Uni life...

I can clearly remember the day the A/L results were released. I had one B pass, and it was for physics. However, my district rank was 25, wh...